Software Asset Management (SAM) is a set of processes consisting of managing and securing company’s software. The right SAM practices enable using the software properly and thus optimize the purchase of new licenses.
Deployment of SAM procedures provides your company with:
- Efficient use of existing resources
- Optimization and control of costs related to expenditures on software
- Legal security and confidence regarding the software you own
- Improving the work of IT departments
- Technical support and access to the latest product versions
CloudTeam, thanks to its Microsoft Gold Software Asset Management competence, offers a complete, fast and effective solution for managing existing and installed software.
SAM practices deployment consists of:
- Checking legitimacy of the software
- Computer hardware inventory
- Introduction of a software management policy
- Creation of a software management plan
- Obtaining the SAM certificate (MLMP)