In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediation of vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers configuring and deploying security solutions for cloud N-tier architecture.
Students should have at least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure.
- Describe specialized data classifications on Azure
- Identify Azure data protection mechanisms
- Implement Azure data encryption methods
- Secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure
- Describe Azure security services and features
EXAMThis course is the preferred choice for hands-on preparation for Exam: AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies