The Veeam® Availability Suite™ v11: Configuration and Management training course is a three-day, technical deep dive focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to configure, manage and support a Veeam Availability Suite v11 solution. With extensive hands-on-labs, the class enables administrators and engineers to effectively manage data in an ever-changing technical and business environment, bringing tangible benefit to businesses in the digital world. This course is based on Veeam Availability Suite v11.
This course is suitable for anyone responsible for configuring, managing or supporting a Veeam Availability Suite v11 environment.
- Describe Veeam Availability Suite components usage scenarios and relevance to your environment.
- Effectively manage data availability in on-site, off-site, cloud and hybrid environments.
- Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) are met.
- Configure Veeam Availability Suite to ensure data is protected effectively.
- Adapt with an organization’s evolving technical and business data protection needs.
- Ensure recovery is possible, effective, efficient, secure and compliant with business requirements.
- Provide visibility of the business data assets, reports and dashboards to monitor performance and risks.