Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat® JBoss® BPM Suite (AD427) is for developers and architects who wish to incorporate workflow processing in business applications.
Through hands-on labs, the student will learn the architecture and features of Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite, basic and advanced business process modeling (BPMN 2.0), and integration of workflow into Java™ SE and Java EE applications. In addition to creating workflow applications, the student will learn how to unit test and debug those applications using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio. Students will learn how to deploy a business process and monitor its runtime state.
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite 6 architecture and features
- Basic and advanced business process modeling
- Integrating workflow into applications
- Testing and debugging BPM applications
- Monitoring BPMS processes
- Process simulation
Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement applications that use business process modeling, specifically with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite 6.
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to develop, test, and integrate workflow processing using business process modeling expressed in the standard Business Processing Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0) graphical language.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Design BPMN diagrams using JBoss Developer Studio
- Integrate BPMN processes with Java or Java EE applications
- Debug BPMN processes
- Handle human tasks and exception flows in a BPMN process
- Monitor, simulate and optimize BPMN process execution