The Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) course is a 3 day technical deep-dive focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to deploy, configure, manage, and support a Veeam Availability Suite v9 solution. With extensive hands-on-labs, the class enables administrators and engineers to effectively manage data, in an ever-changing technical and business environment, bringing tangible benefit to business in the digital world.
This course is suitable for anyone responsible for managing or deploying Veeam Availability Suite.
After completing this course attendees should be able to:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Veeam Availability Suite and how to work with the components relevant to their environment
- Effectively manage data availability in onsite, offsite, cloud and hybrid environments
- Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) are met
- Deploy and configure Veeam Availability suite for their environment, ensuring data is protected effectively and performance of CPU, network and storage is maximized
- Provide visibility of the business data assets, produce effective reports and dashboards to monitor performance and risks
- Conduct basic troubleshooting and analysis