AI-102 Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution is intended for software developers wanting to build AI infused applications that leverage Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework. The course will use C# or Python as the programming language.
Software engineers concerned with building, managing and deploying AI solutions that leverage Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework. They are familiar with C# or Python and have knowledge on using REST-based APIs to build computer vision, language analysis, knowledge mining, intelligent search, and conversational AI solutions on Azure.
- Describe considerations for AI-enabled application development
- Create, configure, deploy, and secure Azure Cognitive Services
- Develop applications that analyze text
- Develop speech-enabled applications
- Create applications with natural language understanding capabilities
- Create QnA applications
- Create conversational solutions with bots
- Use computer vision services to analyze images and videos
- Create custom computer vision models
- Develop applications that detect, analyze, and recognize faces
- Develop applications that read and process text in images and documents
- Create intelligent search solutions for knowledge mining
EXAMThis course is the preferred choice for hands-on preparation for Exam: AI-102: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution