In this course, you will learn the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help companies meet business objectives. It explores the advantages and possibilities of cloud computing. It also introduces addresses concepts such as security and compliance to help facilitate better discussions with line of business (LOB) professionals, information technology (IT) LoB, IT leaders, and executives.
Line of Business (LoB) owners, IT leaders, and executives
- Explain the role of information technology (IT) in an organization for business transformation
- Explain the customer value proposition for using the cloud across industries
- Define key characteristics of cloud computing
- Explain the cloud business model
- Identify key security practices of cloud computing
- Frame the cloud business value using the Cloud Value Framework