In this course, you will learn the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help companies in the financial services industries (FSI) meet business objectives. It explores the advantages and possibilities of cloud computing in banking, insurance, capital markets, payments, and financial technology. The course addresses concepts such as security, fraud detection, analytics, and compliance to help facilitate discussions with line of business (LOB) professionals, information technology (IT) leaders, and executives.
Line of business (LOB) owners, information technology (IT) leaders, and executives
- Explain the role of information technology (IT) in an organization for business transformation
- Explain the customer value proposition for using the cloud in the financial services industry (FSI)
- Define key characteristics of cloud computing
- Explain the cloud business model
- Identify key FSI security practices of cloud computing
- Frame the cloud business value using the Cloud Value Framework