This course teaches Solutions Architects how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. Lessons include virtualization, automation, networking, storage, identity, security, data platform, and application infrastructure. This course outlines how decisions in each theses area affects an overall solution.
This course is for IT Professionals with expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on Microsoft Azure. They should have broad knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance. Azure Solution Architects use the Azure Portal and as they become more adept they use the Command Line Interface. Candidates must have expert-level skills in Azure administration and have experience with Azure development processes and DevOps processes.
- Secure identities with Azure Active Directory and users and groups.
- Implement identity solutions spanning on-premises and cloud-based capabilities
- Apply monitoring solutions for collecting, combining, and analyzing data from different sources.
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role-Based Access Control.
- Administer Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, and CLI.
- Configure intersite connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, and virtual network gateways.
- Administer Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes.
EXAMThis course is the preferred choice for hands-on preparation for Exam: AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies