This course teaches Azure administrators and Azure Stack Hub operators how to plan, deploy, package, update, and maintain the Azure Stack Hub infrastructure. Lessons include deploying Azure Stack Hub, managing the Azure Stack Hub Marketplace, offering App Services and Event Hub resource providers, managing Azure Stack Hub registration, and maintaining system health.
Students for AZ-600: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub are interested in becoming Azure Stack Hub operators who provide cloud services to end users or customers from within their own datacenter using Azure Stack Hub. Azure Stack Hub operators responsibilities include planning, deploying, packaging, updating, and maintaining the Azure Stack Hub infrastructure. They also offer hybrid cloud resources and requested services and manage infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS).
- Prepare for Azure Stack Hub deployment
- Manage infrastructure certificates for Azure Stack Hub
- Manage Azure Stack Hub registration
- Configure an Azure Stack Hub home directory
- Provision a service principal for Azure Stack Hub
- Recommend a business continuity disaster recovery (BCDR) strategy
- Manage Azure Stack Hub by using privileged endpoints
- Manage Azure Stack Hub Marketplace
- Offer App Services and Event Hub resource providers
- Manage usage and billing
EXAMThis course is the preferred choice for hands-on preparation for Exam: AZ-600: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub