Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators (CL210) is designed for cloud operators, service administrators, and automation engineers who operate and manage a full-featured hybrid and private cloud-computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform. You will learn how to manage, monitor, troubleshoot, and scale a Red Hat OpenStack Platform infrastructure. This course focuses on using the OpenStack Client command-line user interface to configure metrics, policies, and architecture in order to support enterprise cloud applications and daily operations.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack version 16.1 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 8.2
Course content summary
- Managing overcloud service containerization technology.
- Providing metrics for performance tuning and governance.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Open Virtual Networking (OVN) network flow.
- Configuring Identity service using an external Red Hat IdM store.
- Managing the core control plane, including Pacemaker.
- Customizing images, with techniques for multiple use cases.
- Managing block and object storage back-ends.
- Managing compute nodes, including tuning and hyperconverged.
- Troubleshooting Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
- Cloud operators responsible for managing daily operations and automation.
- Infrastructure architects interested in or responsible for maintaining a large-scale private or hybrid cloud.
Course attendees will learn how to operate and manage a Red Hat OpenStack Platform installation using all of the common core features and services used by enterprise private/hybrid cloud customers. Successful attendees will be able to monitor, troubleshoot, and automate operations handling compute, storage, networking, deployment, and application support resources and services tailored to their enterprise needs.