This 2-day instructor-led course gives participants a broad study of networking options on Google Cloud Platform. Through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, learners explore and deploy GCP networking technologies, such as Google Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networks, subnets, firewalls, interconnection among networks, load balancing, Cloud DNS, and Cloud CDN. The course also covers common network design patterns and automated deployment using Cloud Deployment Manager.
This course is intended for the following participants:
- Network Engineers and Network Admins who are either using Google Cloud Platform or planning to do so
- Individuals who want to be exposed to software-defined networking solutions in the cloud.
- Configure Google VPC networks, subnets, and routers
- Control administrative access to VPC objects
- Control network access to endpoints in VPCs
- Interconnect networks among GCP projects
- Interconnect networks among GCP VPC networks and on-premises or other-cloud networks
- Choose among GCP load balancer and proxy options and configure them
- Use Cloud CDN to reduce latency and save money
- Optimize network spend using Network Tiers
- Deploy networks declaratively using Cloud Deployment Manager
- Design networks to meet common customer requirements
- Configure monitoring and logging to troubleshoot networks problems