Software Assurance is a type of purchase of Microsoft software under license agreements that allows using the latest versions of the software during the term of the agreement. For the purchase of licenses under this type of purchase you will receive vouchers for authorized Microsoft training course (Software Assurance Training Vouchers). The vouchers can be used in our training centre for additional benefits.
Why should you use your Software Assurance Voucher in our centre?
- We have Microsoft Silver Learning competence
- We are one of the biggest Microsoft Training Centres in Poland
- We have been awarded with a prestigious prize Microsoft Partner of the Year 2011 and 2012 Learning Center
- We hire the best instructors awarded with among others Microsoft MVP titles
- We guarantee satisfaction, acquiring knowledge and return on investment
How does the voucher look like?
The vouchers are available in electronic form. The are personal, have a unique number and contain details of the future trainee, such as name, e-mail address and number of training course days.
How to order the voucher?
On the website https://www.microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter (MVLS portal for the customers with Open and Open Subscription Agreements) a person from your company authorized to allocate the Software Assurance benefits orders a proper number of training course days and receives a code to be entered by CloudTeam during signing up procedure. We will handle the remaining formalities for you.