In this course, you’ll learn about AWS’s deep learning solutions, including scenarios where deep learning makes sense and how deep learning works. You’ll learn how to run deep learning models on the cloud using Amazon SageMaker and the MXNet framework. You’ll also learn to deploy your deep learning models using services like AWS Lambda while designing intelligent systems on AWS.
- Developers who are responsible for developing deep learning applications
- Developers who want to understand the concepts behind deep learning and how to implement a deep learning solution on AWS Cloud
- Learn how to define machine learning (ML) and deep learning
- Learn how to identify the concepts in a deep learning ecosystem
- Use Amazon SageMaker and the MXNet programming framework for deep learning workloads
- Fit AWS solutions for deep learning deployments