This course teaches Azure administrators how to plan, deliver, and manage virtual desktop experiences and remote apps, for any device, on Azure. Students will learn through a mix of demonstrations and hands-on lab experiences deploying virtual desktop experiences and apps on Windows Virtual Desktop and optimizing them to run in multi-session virtual environments.
Students for AZ-140: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure are interested in delivering applications on Windows Virtual Desktop and optimizing them to run in multi-session virtual environments. As a Windows Virtual Desktop administrator, you will closely with the Azure Administrators and Architects, along with Microsoft 365 Administrators. Windows Virtual Desktop administrator responsibilities include planning, deploying, packaging, updating, and maintaining the Azure Windows Virtual Desktop infrastructure. They also create session host images, implement and manage FSLogix, monitor Windows Virtual Desktop performance, and automate Windows Virtual Desktop management tasks.
- Select an appropriate licensing model for Windows Virtual Desktop
- Implement networking for Windows Virtual Desktop
- Manage Windows Virtual Desktop session hosts by using Azure Bastion
- Configure storage for FSLogix components
- Create and manage session host images
- Implement Azure roles and role-based access control (RBAC) for Windows Virtual Desktop
- Configure user Windows Virtual Desktop experience settings
- Install and configure apps on a session host
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Monitor and manage Windows Virtual Desktop performance
EGZAMINSzkolenie przygotowuje do egzaminu: AZ-140: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop