This course provides students with the ability to successfully assess and design a XenApp and/or XenDesktop virtualization solution based on the top key projects and architectures that a majority of Citrix customers implement, across different industries and use cases. Students may also have an opportunity to build a design for their organization and will have access to all of the tools and reference materials required to support their work.
This course is recommended for desktop virtualization solution designers such as Architects, Consultants, and Engineers.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Identify the various components and communication protocols of the XenApp/XenDesktop architecture
- Apply architectural understanding to desktop virtualization solutions
- Conduct an organizational assessment focusing on business capabilities and requirements, applications, and users
- Design desktop virtualization solutions
- Verify and present design recommendations
- Troubleshoot desktop virtualization designs