Up to 200 times faster software deployment, 30 times increased deployment frequency, and 60 times higher change success rates, organizations such as Netflix, Spotify, and Facebook are revolutionizing the IT game by successfully implementing DevOps principles. The data does not lie. You do not have to be a hot Web company or a monster enterprise to be a DevOps leader. Companies, large or small and young or old, have magnificently made the transition and have the proof of success in their pockets.
DevOps training is the starting point for an organization going on the DevOps journey. Improved workflows and faster deployment starts with a core understanding of DevOps fundamental concepts by anyone involved in an
Agile and/or DevOps team.
DASA develops and evangelizes a vendor neutral DevOps qualification program for professionals, generates interest and awareness for the need for knowledge and skill development, promotes open source certification for DevOps knowledge and skills, and ensures quality of training for the market through a logical and threshold-driven qualification program.
Anyone can participate in defining role-based competences, learning paths, and qualification schemes. All existing learning content that maps against the DASA knowledge and skill areas has value. DASA will map content and demonstrate relevance and will maintain an open and logical operating model for training delivery, as shown in the following figure.
DASA DevOps Fundamentals provides an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles covering the
essential knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by DASA.
The DevOps Fundamentals qualification is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps
vocabulary and to understand its principles and practices. With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, reallife case studies, examples and interactive group discussions and extensive exercises in each module you will acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
The DevOps Fundamentals qualification is primarily aimed at:
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT service management
- Individuals whose role are touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Operations managers
- Incident and change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
When you have acquired the required knowledge from this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Summarize case studies of IT organizations that are making the transformation to Adaptive IT and DevOps models.
- List the most common and popular DevOps tools.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation.
EGZAMINSzkolenie przygotowuje do egzaminu: DASA DEVOPS FUNDAMENTALS