This three-day instructor-led class teaches course participants how to derive insights through data analysis and visualization using the Google Cloud Platform.
Want to know how to query and process petabytes of data in seconds? Curious about data analysis that scales automatically as your data grows? Welcome to the Data Insights course!
This three-day instructor-led class teaches course participants how to derive insights through data analysis and visualization using the Google Cloud Platform. The course features interactive scenarios and hands-on labs where participants explore, mine, load, visualize, and extract insights from diverse Google BigQuery datasets. The course covers data loading, querying, schema modeling, optimizing performance, query pricing, data visualization, and machine learning.
This class is intended for the following:
- Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Business Intelligence professionals
- Cloud Data Engineers who will be partnering with Data Analysts to build scalable data solutions on Google Cloud Platform
- Derive insights from data using the analysis and visualization tools on Google Cloud Platform
- Load, clean, and transform data at scale with Google Cloud Dataprep
- Explore and Visualize data using Google Data Studio
- Troubleshoot, optimize, and write high performance queries
- Practice with pre-built ML APIs for image and text understanding
- Train classification and forecasting ML models using SQL with BQML