This full-day instructor-led course helps prospective candidates structure their preparation for the Professional Data Engineer exam. The session will cover the structure and format of the examination, as well as its relationship to other Google Cloud certifications. Through lectures, quizzes, and discussions, candidates will familiarize themselves with the domain covered by the examination, so as to help them devise a preparation strategy. Rehearses useful skills including exam question reasoning and case comprehension. Tips. Review of topics from the Data Engineering curriculum.
This course is intended for the following participants:
- Cloud professionals interested in taking the Data Engineer certification exam.
- Data engineering professionals interested in taking the Data Engineer certification exam.
- Position the Professional Data Engineer Certification
- Provide information, tips, and advice on taking the exam
- Review the sample case studies
- Review each section of the exam covering highest-level concepts sufficient to build confidence in what is known by the candidate and indicate skill gaps/areas of study if not known by the candidate
- Connect candidates to appropriate target learning