Through lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy the components of a secure GCP solution. Participants also learn mitigation techniques for attacks at many points in a GCP-based infrastructure, including Distributed Denial-of-Service attacks, phishing attacks, and threats involving content classification and use.
This class is intended for the following job roles:
- Cloud information security analysts, architects, and engineers
- Information security/cybersecurity specialists
- Cloud infrastructure architects
- Developers of cloud applications
- Understanding the Google approach to security
- Managing administrative identities using Cloud Identity.
- Implementing least privilege administrative access using Google Cloud Resource Manager, Cloud IAM.
- Implementing IP traffic controls using VPC firewalls and Cloud Armor
- Implementing Identity Aware Proxy
- Analyzing changes to the configuration or metadata of resources with GCP audit logs
- Scanning for and redact sensitive data with the Data Loss Prevention API
- Scanning a GCP deployment with Forseti
- Remediating important types of vulnerabilities, especially in public access to data and VMs