In this course, students will learn how to support and configure Windows desktops in an organizational environment. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install, customize, and update Windows 10 and later operating systems. Students will learn how to managing storage, files, and devices as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows. Students will also learn how to secure the Windows OS and protect the data on the device. Finally, students will learn how to manage and troubleshoot Windows clients.
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 and later core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
- Install and customize Windows clients
- Configure Updates for Windows.
- Configure devices and drivers for Windows.
- Configure storage for Windows.
- Configure network and remote management settings in Windows.
- Configure and manage browsers and applications in Windows.
- Configure account access and authentication.
- Configure file and folder permissions.
- Describe methods for securing Windows clien, common threats and methods for mitigating against them.
- Troubleshoot Windows and application installations.
- Troubleshoot hardware and driver issues.
- Troubleshoot file issues and perform recoveries.
EGZAMINSzkolenie przygotowuje do egzaminu: MD-100: Windows Client