This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to isolate, document and resolve problems on Windows Desktops in a corporate domain. The material is geared towards corporate IT technicians that support Windows 7, 8 or 10 devices.
PowerShell scripts and support files are now included to allow students to perform classroom lab exercises on their own time using Azure Virtual Machines.
This course is intended for technicians that support Windows 7, 8 or 10 devices. Tier 1 and 2 problems are the focus of this material. Windows PowerShell and Azure PowerShell tutorials and labs are now a part of the course.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manage and Maintain Windows devices locally or remotely
- Manage Windows devices using a GUI or a command-line interface
- Identify the Cause of and Resolve Networking Issues
- Identify the Cause of and Resolve Security Issues
- Manage Windows devices locally or remotely
- Manage Windows Clients with Windows PowerShell & Azure PowerShell