This proposal is for three courses that can also be sold as a combined set as we did for the 2013 versions of our Excel courses. Descriptions below for each along with link to the outline. I am working in Word 2016 and the template will not allow me to add modules to provide the content.
In this Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2016 training course, students will create and edit basic worksheets and workbooks. This course is designed for students who want to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Excel 2016 worksheets.
This course is intended for students who have little or no familiarity with Microsoft Excel 2016 or more experienced Excel users who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create basic worksheets using Microsoft Excel 2016.
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modify an Excel worksheet.
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- Manage Excel workbooks.
- Print the content of an Excel worksheet.
- Learn how to use handy features new in 2016.