This Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016 training class is designed for students to gain the skills necessary to use pivot tables, audit and analyze worksheet data, utilize data tools, collaborate with others, and create and manage macros.
Students who have intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel 2016 who want to learn more advanced skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.
After completing this course, students will be able to: Insert the course objectives in a bulleted list with periods. For example:
- Create pivot tables and charts.
- Learn to trace precedents and dependents.
- Convert text and validate and consolidate data.
- Collaborate with others by protecting worksheets and workbooks.
- Create, use, edit, and manage macros.
- Import and export data.