This one day class is designed for SharePoint team members and end users who need to know how to use the team collaboration, document management and social features of Microsoft SharePoint 2016. This class features live inline interactive labs where the student interacts with both SharePoint and other students.
- SharePoint end users.
- SharePoint Site Owners and Power Users who will be attending a SharePoint 2016 Site Owner class.
- SharePoint administrators and developers.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate SharePoint sites.
- Manage content in lists and libraries.
- Create and edit Alerts.
- Collaborate using Tasks lists, Calendars and Document libraries.
- Work with libraries, including upload, download, editing, content approval, check out/in and versioning.
- Use the SharePoint social features.
- Use OneDrive for Business.