his three-day instructor-led course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows® 7 Client. In this course, students learn how to install, upgrade, and migrate to Windows 7 client. Students then configure Windows 7 client for network connectivity, security, maintenance, and mobile computing.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in:
- Expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 7 Client.
- Acquiring deep technical knowledge of Windows 7.
- Learning the details of Windows 7 technologies.
- Focusing on the “how to” associated with Windows 7 technologies.
Most of these professionals use some version of Windows client at their work place and are looking at new and better ways to perform some of the current functions.
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Configure mobile computer and device settings on a Windows 7 client computer.
- Configure Remote Desktop and Remote Assistance on a Windows 7 client computer.
- Configure DirectAccess on a Windows 7 client computer for remote access.
- Configure BranchCache on a branch office Windows 7 client computer.