This three-day course is intended primarily for IT Professionals who already have significant experience with managing an on-premises Windows Server environment. Its purpose is to cover advanced topics related to Windows Server software-defined datacenter, Azure Stack HCI, and other Azure Stack products. The course also describes the use of existing Microsoft System Center products to implement and manage software-defined datacenters with Windows Server 2019. This course is advanced and is designed for people that want to run their virtual workloads on Windows Server 2019 at medium-to-large scale using software-defined datacenter and hyper-converged principles.
This course is for IT professionals who manage on-premises Windows Server environments and want to use Azure to manage server workloads and run their virtual workloads on Windows Server 2019. They also want to use existing Microsoft System Center products to implement and manage software-defined datacenters with Windows Server 2019.
- Describe the Azure Stack portfolio, including Azure Stack HCI, Azure Stack Hub, and Azure Stack Edge
- Describe the Azure Stack HCI core technologies and management tools.
- Describe the process of a typical Azure Stack HCI implementation.
- Identify Azure Stack HCI hybrid capabilities.
- Implement, manage, and maintain workloads on Azure Stack HCI.
- Plan for and implement Azure Stack HCI Storage, including Storage QoS and Storage Replica.
- Plan for Azure Stack HCI Networking.
- Implement Software Defined Networks in Azure Stack HCI.