The Advanced Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Design and Development course aims at providing a deep understanding and extensive hands-on experience on UiPath technologies and Platform’s core components such as Studio, Robots, and Orchestrator. It prepares the student to independently build or lead production-level automation and complex RPA solutions in the Robotic Enterprise Framework. The course should be delivered in an instructor-led training environment. It has a 20-hour theory component and an associated lab component followed by 20 hours of Project work.
The training is delivered in English
The target audience for the UiPath Advanced RPA Design and Development course is:
- RPA Developers
- Individuals in roles requiring RPA Developer expertise such as RPA Architects, Solution Designers, RPA Engineers, Solution Architects, Process Automation Architects, etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Build an end-to-end process development.
- Perform UiPath code reviews.
- Provide Reframe work project support.
- Create and review project specifications.
- Debug and fix bugs
- Add features to the existing automation processes.